Women Wonderfully Made
with Alicia Hernon
Preparing Your Daughter (and yourself!) for Adolescence
Thanks for your interest in my course for moms and daughters.
Sign up for my Women Wonderfully Made Course presented by me, Alicia Hernon co-founder of the Messy Family Project. I have been trained to present this valuable resource to you and I am so excited to do so! This is most appropriate for girls ages 8 to 12, but older mother/daughter pairs are welcome as well!
What will be covered?
Topics to be covered include:
This course will be offered every Thursday evening starting September 8th from 7-8:15pm EST. Each week the course will be live, but I will record it and make it available for you to watch any time during the week with your daughter. It is most ideal to attend the course in person with your daughter, but of course life happens and we need to be flexible 🙂 The live discussion each Thursday night will always include a time for Q&A so I hope you can make that time to attend!
Included in the price of the course is
- 5 talks by me about God’s wonderful design for women’s bodies
- your very own Maidens by Design workbook with information, diagrams, and study questions
- a laminated Personal Proverbs chart
- a Book of Proverbs for your daughter to read and journal in
- a blank scrapbook for you to make together for you to reflect on the course and review what you have learned
- some fun freebies!
- and most importantly, special time with the daughter that you love and cherish 🙂
Early Bird Discount -$20
Register before August 12, 2022 to receive this special discount. On payment page enter coupon code: early
We are unable to mail our materials outside of the USA, you will receive a list of materials to purchase including the workbook. Enter coupon code: intl
Second daughter? +$40
If you are going to have two daughters going through this program they should have their own set of materials. You will have the option on the second page to add this.
Members Discount -$70
All members receive a special rate. On payment page enter the unique code emailed to you. Email us if you can not locate it.