Join the Neighborhood
Since you are a monthly patron and supporter of the Messy Family Project we are offering you a free invitation to this member site. However, our enrollment will CLOSE June 19 so if you are interested, act now! We will not open membership again till the fall. This will enable us to have a stable group to work with, plus it will help build community among the other families who will be joining us.
– Mike and Alicia
Member Site Features
- When you join by clicking below, you will automatically get into the site and be able to set up your account, create your family profile, and start getting to know other couples on our forum. The neighborhood will not be fully activated, but you can come in and look around. This is like our “moving in” phase. Families are bringing in the moving vans, setting up their houses, and getting to know the neighbors.
- Once enrollment is closed, the fun begins! We will start with a live Zoom session the evening of June 19th. After that event, the site will be live and populated with more resources to support you and your family. This is like our Neighborhood Welcome Party! We will have some fun and show you around the neighborhood we have created for you.
- Smaller gatherings on “porches” at the “playground” and “around the fire pit” will be encouraged. You will be able to virtually discuss issues and get to know other couples. We will show up too and join in the conversation!
- June 26th starts our first course – Messy Parenting 101. This is our weekly neighborhood get together. These sessions will be offered every Friday night (but you can access them afterward as well) and they will alternate between 20 min workshops by us and Live Q&A.
- At any time you will be able to access curated podcasts and bonus worksheets and discussion guides for you.