The Sanders Family! :)

Home Forums On the Front Porch The Sanders Family! :)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Nicole Sanders
      Participant

Hello! We are Cameron and Nicole Sanders and have been married almost 16 years. We are high school sweethearts and live in our hometown of Casa Grande, AZ. We have 3 beautiful children – a 13 year old girl, and 9 and 6 year old boys. We are parishioners at St. Anthony of Padua.

I (Nicole) am an RN and work part-time at a Catholic hospice. Cameron is the CIO at our local community college. We are excited to be here and are looking forward to connecting with other families trying to do life like us!

Stephanie Carder
      Participant

Welcome Cameron and Nicole! Glad you are here!

Arizona is such a beautiful state!

Ann Best
      Participant

Hi, Nicole and Cameron! Arizona sounds like a gorgeous part of the country – my older brother travels there frequently for business and always says how beautiful it is. He sends the kids a lot of pics so that they can “travel” with him. So nice to meet you!

Leandro Dasilva
      Participant

Hi Cameron and Nicole. My wife, Violeta, is a RN as well. It’s a beautiful profession.

Anita Moffett
      Participant

Hello Sanders! Welcome, we have boys of similar ages, do yours keep you on your toes like ours do with their questions and adventures?

Nicole Sanders
        Participant

Hi Anita! Yes, our boys are always into something! 🙂 Our 6 year old never seems to stop talking! 😉

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.