Prayers for my uncle

Home Forums Prayers Needed Prayers for my uncle

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Alicia Hernon
      Participant

My aunt and uncle are very close to us.  They have no children of their own, so my kids pretty much see them as a second set of grandparents.  My uncle has had many health problems over the years, but things have recently become very dire.  The worst is that my aunt can’t be with him because of Covid.  Please keep them in your prayers as my aunt is going to have to make some very hard decisions in the next few weeks regarding his care and end of life plans.  I am going down to see them (they are in FL) on Thursday.  My mom is already there.  Thank you!

Ann Best
      Participant

Alicia, I am so glad that you will be able to go to Florida to support your aunt and uncle. We will pray for wisdom and strength for both of them; it is almost impossible to imagine all the emotions this must bring up for them as well as for everyone who loves them. It is so heart-breaking not be to able to be with those we love when they are so ill. May the peace of Christ be with you and your loved ones and may your travels be safe!

Lori & Billy Miller
      Participant

Miller family will be praying for peace and consolation. Glad you are able to go as well!

Julia Wright
      Participant

Lots of prayer!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.