Meet the Wirth Family!

Home Forums On the Front Porch Meet the Wirth Family!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Lisa Wirth
      Participant

Hi Everyone!

I am Lisa and my husband is Scott. We have 3 sons (ages 5,4,and 1).

We are parishioners at St. Paul the Apostle in Westerville, Ohio where we serve on the Parish Council and the Marriage Ministry Team.

We are both practicing clinical pharmacists for the VA. Scott is a program manager for IV/sterile preparations and I recently began a new role working from home providing virtual medication therapy management to veterans in rural areas. I am super excited for both the ability to serve this population as well as have the time back with my family that I used to spend commuting!

Our older boys attend St. John Paul II Preschool with the Little Servant Sisters of the Immaculate Conception (just have to give them a shout out because these women are incredible!!!). Our oldest will be starting Kindergarten at our parish school this fall—we hope 😉

We are excited to get to know this community and learn new ways of serving our local community!

Sandra Sturgeon
      Participant

So nice to meet you Lisa! Congratulations on your new role, what a blessing to have that time back!

Alison Robak
      Participant

That preschool sounds amazing!! What a blessing!

Andrea Sharkey
      Participant

Agreed! How awesome! Your kids are similar ages to ours – (4,almost 3, and 1) how fun!

Anita Moffett
      Participant

hello fellow Ohioans, Thank you for your assistance to vets! I know that is a much needed area!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.