Meet the Millers

Home Forums On the Front Porch Meet the Millers

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Lori & Billy Miller
      Participant

We’re the Millers. We have 4 children ranging 10months-almost 6 year old. We live near Nashville TN on 5 acres of land. We have 10 chickens, 2 cats, and we just added bees. I am a labor and delivery nurse working once a week, and am also in the Army reserves. My husband Billy works for the Nissan headquarters. We love being outdoors hiking, camping, and gardening. We are so excited to be a part of the messy neighborhood and have been avid podcast listeners for some time.

Tanya Castellino
      Participant

Hi Lori and Billy! Sound like you have a wonderful life there with your kids and so many animals too. Being a delivery nurse would be so special too! Nice to meet you x Tanya from Australia

Ann Best
      Participant

Sounds like you have a busy and fun life! Congratulations on the addition of bees – it sounds like an exciting adventure.

Allegra Viola
      Participant

Hello! You sound like you’re a few months ahead of me in parenting wisdom. #4 (currently 3 months) was born a few weeks before #1 turned 5. Although we have no animals, props for that!!

Rita Stanislawski
      Participant

Welcome! And mad props to you two for your ability to multi-task and balance the “survival zone” with 4 young kids AND being a 2 working-parent household AND all the land and animals! We have 3 kids and 2 jobs and it’s exhausting, though I’m finally down to part-time. I hope all is going well for you in L&D right now with COVID. I’m a PA in internal medicine and the outpatient world is OK, but I keep hearing from colleagues that L&D is a bit unusual these days. Blessings!

Anita Moffett
      Participant

We love camping and gardening as well! TN is on our list to check out hopefully next summer as a camping destination! I am intrigued with bee keeping but not quite to the point of adding them to the farm although I do love honey so its tempting

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.