Hello from the Arena’s!

Home Forums On the Front Porch Hello from the Arena’s!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Richard and Arena
      Participant

Hi everyone!

We are the Arena’s — Richard and Christine, and pictured is our son Maximilian, Max for short. We have one saint, Lily Luce, and one on the way, due at the end of October.

We are thrilled to be here! I can’t remember how we found the podcast, but have consistently appreciated the honesty, lightheartedness, and yet all the while challenging and striving for holiness that comes with each podcast topic.  When they announced the Tampa retreat last fall, we jumped on the opportunity and LOVED it. It was a great time for us to get away and focus on some big changes that were happening/about to happen, and I know that time was part of the fruitfulness of the quarantine/lockdown time.

Richard is a product design engineer and I am a stay at home mom and theatre professional.  We started Richmond Catholic Theatre in 2015 to produce theatre from a Catholic lens, with the goal of drawing the community into a dialogue about the dignity of the human person and to tell stories that are True, Good and Beautiful, to lead us to the Lord.  If you are interested in checking us out — http://www.richmondcatholictheatre.org — we are doing a Virtual Shakespeare Educational tour this year with an original adaptation of As You Like it. Premiering in a live stream on Oct 3 — St John Paul II, pray for us!

We have been craving good, Catholic community to grow with and see this neighborhood as a step in that direction! Thank you!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.