Baby Due Mid October

Home Forums Prayers Needed Baby Due Mid October

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Emily Franz
      Participant

Hello Messy Family friends!

My husband and I are expecting our fourth baby (and fourth boy!) in mid October. Our ultrasounds to this point are showing us that baby has some inflammation in his kidneys. It could be no big deal or it could be a health complication to tackle after delivery.

We are keeping tabs on it throughout the remainder of my pregnancy, but any extra prayers for the health of our baby + even for healing that the inflammation in his little kidneys would subside would be so great. Thank you!!

Claire Zugec
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Emily, we will be praying for you here, for healing for your son in the womb, and also for whatever peace and trust you and your husband need most at this time. Congrats on your growing family of boys!!</p>

Alyssa Hetland
      Participant

Praying for your little one as you carry him the rest of the way along your pregnancy journey 🙂

Alicia Hernon
      Participant

Emily I know this can be a stressful time of uncertainty!  Be confident that God is with you and with your child.  We will continue to pray for you and this little one!

Albert Jaucian
      Participant

Praying for your little one Emily! You have a beautiful family!

Ann Best
      Participant

Just saw your post – congratulations to you with all those beautiful boys and we will pray for your son as well.

Julia Wright
      Participant

We are praying for you and baby! Congratulations! Your family is beautiful!

We will keep you (and this Forum) in our prayers.

Lisa Baird
      Participant

Emily we will pray for your family and especially the health of your precious little boy.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.