Advent/Christmas Party?

Home Forums Announcements Advent/Christmas Party?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael Hernon
      Keymaster

Who would be interested in a neighborhood party? We are looking at December 18th at 8:30pm, interested? We normally host a party at our home and attend another party or two during this season but that’s not happening this year in light of the pandemic. So we thought that maybe some of you would like to get together to celebrate together. Alicia and I thought that maybe we could each make our favorite appetizers, play some games, share some stories, and we thought that some maybe interested in a white elephant/sneaky Santa gift exchange. Let us know by replying to this forum and post any ideas or suggestions here.  Check back for updates.

Vivianne Freeman
      Participant

Yes! We would be up for a virtual party. I think Dec. 18th will work unless we are on our way to FL (those plans are still up in the air).  Appetizers and games sounds like a lot of fun. Updates by email help me know to check the neighborhood.

James Resch
      Participant

Emily and I are interested. Thank you for the fun idea.

Adam Stanislawski
      Participant

We’re open to a fun evening.  Keep us posted!

Stephanie Leddy
      Participant

We are likely going to be in Florida with family on the 18th, but are interested and would try to join if we can!

Marisa Caramat
      Participant

Yes. I would be interested to join. As of today I am free 12/18.

Lori & Billy Miller
      Participant

We’re free!

we could do like tackiest Christmas zoom background contest (instead of tacky sweater). That’s my only idea. Idk how a virtual white elephant would work.

Alicia Hernon
      Participant

Ok this is a great idea.  I like yours Lori!  We will be sending out an email with details tomorrow. thanks guys!!

Albert Jaucian
      Participant

Yes we are free – sorry for the late response.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.