Reply To: Prayers needed for healing

Home Forums Ladies’ Garden Party Prayers needed for healing Reply To: Prayers needed for healing

Lisa Baird
Participant

Oh Violeta- I am so very sorry for the loss of your mother and the deep wound of not being able to be with her.  I can not even begin to imagine the pain you are going through.  I have not lost a parent yet, but I am sure it is extremely hard and your circumstances with the pandemic made it even harder.  A book that I did read regarding grief was called A Grief Unveiled By Gregory Floyd.  It is about a father losing his son and him trying to come to grips with God’s goodness in the mist of unbearable suffering.  When looking up the title for you, I also discovered that he wrote a sequel for 15 years later.  I don’t know if these will help you, but I got a lot out of them regarding suffering and trusting in God.  I will keep your entire family in my prayers and I hope that Jesus will begin to heal your hurting heart and comfort you with a sense of peace that only comes from Him.  God bless you.