Family Board Meeting
Webinar Recording on the Family Board Meeting.
Are you a family in search of a vision?
Do you need to get on the same page with your spouse?
Let us help you!
Our mission is to empower parents, strengthen marriage and bring families to Christ. In our experience, one common obstacle for couples is money. And that was true in our marriage too! Like many people, we dreaded discussing finances because it caused fights and made us feel fragile and defensive. Why does this happen? Because money is a reflection of what we value and couples need to come to a place of unity on these priorities to run an effective and dynamic family. We have developed an innovative way to approach setting financial priorities, but even more importantly, to make a family plan for the year and even beyond that.
Every corporation or nonprofit has a board that meets to discuss goals, finances, and vision. Isn’t the family, created by God, more important than a company created by people? Isn’t it time that parents started to become intentional about their vision, goals, and strategies?
We want to take your marriage and family to a whole new level. This isn’t a marriage retreat, but it is a perfect starting place especially for those couples who may be on different pages regarding finances, faith, or parenting. We can help you start these conversations productively and with unity as the goal!
Dates: February 5-7, 2021 and potentially April/May 2021
Here's what you will get!
- Dedicated time for you and your spouse to talk about what matters most
- One weekend or 5 nights to your family’s game plan
- Innovative 5 step process to a unified vision and goals
- A binder of professional materials to simplify and personalize the process (digital version available for overseas friends)
- Personal interaction with Mike & Alicia and other mentors
- Special discount to members
- Membership benefits : small group support, group sessions to work through obstacles and further assist with your family board meeting, and all access to member site for the year.